Friday, December 2, 2011

Look who guest-posted about automotive maintenance

You should head over to the Adulting blog* today and check out the guest post I wrote on super basic automotive maintenance. Learning about cars is a bit of a hobby of mine, and since my feeling whenever someone doesn't know how to check their oil is "OH MY GOD WHY DON'T YOU KNOW THIS YOU ARE A GROWN-UP, SERIOUSLY GUYS," this seemed like a good place to start, internet-advising-wise.

As I am maybe only 64% adult at this point, this does not mean that "according to the internet," I think I have my act together. But I would say it makes me a source of automotive advice in the same way that Us Weekly likes to say "according to our source" or "the insider says"–so, loosely.

*You're going to want to immediately Google Reader this blog, which provides methods by which to "become a grown-up in 387 easy(ish) steps." Kelly points out some easy-to-address ways by which we can all be a little more with it (like opening a bottle of champagne with minimal drama or being cool when your friends have babies). And when you recognize some of your own adult behaviors in her posts you'll feel really proud of yourself. Thanks for having me, Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y

    ReplyDelete