Thursday, February 9, 2012

Decision 2012

I'm shopping for new glasses, and at Beth's recommendation I had some pairs sent to me from Warby Parker for a home try-on. These are the front runners.

On the left, we have the Fitz in blonde tortoise shell. I like the color and that the frame is a little larger, and structured without being too prominent. It does also come in a whiskey tortoise color.

Or the right is the Zagg in striped chestnut. (Out of maybe 100 choices of frame/color combos, I managed to order the same pair/color Beth has. And sure, we have the same snow boots and happen to also have the same lip color in the same shade. DON'T WORRY WE'RE NOT TWINS.)


Honestly, I like both and may end up ordering whichever pair I don't get in a couple months. I haven't worn glasses during the day in years, but I'd like to give my eyes a break. So a 'glasses wardrobe' could be necessary.

What do you think? I'd love some input because you can only stare at yourself in the mirror for so long and I am very indecisive by nature.

(Also, let me just sing the praises of Warby Parker. Complete pairs of glasses for $95? Amazing. And you can try on five pairs at a time, and do as many home try-ons as you'd like. I hate trying on glasses in sad mall stores. If you also find Vision World to be a little bleak, problem solved!)

6 comments:

  1. OOH. I like both of those! How about the Zagg in Revolver Black Matte? You'll look great no matter which one you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of the Fitz and the color of the Zagg. I see you can get the Fitz in the darker tortoise. I like your idea of getting both, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one on the right. The darker frame goes well with your complexion and hair. The one of the left looks a little washed out. To matchy matchy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the darker frames on the right. It puts life into your skin tone and makes you look young and refreshed. The other pair is way too light for your face, hair color and fades into your face and makes you look older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with above. Darker pair looks nice with your skintone. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y

    ReplyDelete